on 6 January 2014
Bought this for my 11 year old niece and she quite liked the set but the watch is quite simple looking, I was hoping for a bit more 'sleek' look
on 26 August 2013
I bought this for my daughter she loves it and where's it every day. It's so pretty the necklace and the the bracelet are very nice to.
on 19 December 2013
Got this for my cousins christmas so she hasn't had it yet but I'm sure she will like it. She is 6 and quite a girly girl. I liked that it was blue instead of the usual pinks and think its very pretty.
on 30 November 2012
i bought this for my daughter.arrived on time.packed in a lovely box.very pretty.perfect little pressie for a little lady at xmas
on 19 December 2013
This lovely little set arrived well packaged and on time.Will make a great wee present for my 9year old granddaughter,for Xmas.
on 15 May 2014
i ordered it for my 7 year old niece and loves it. she wears the wristwatch everyday. would recommend it
on 5 May 2015
Leather strap on watch broke after only three weeks. Where the strap fastens onto the watch, the leather is very thin and this is where it tore. However my 8-year old daughter, who chose this item, likes the bracelet and necklace very much.
on 27 December 2014
I bought this item as a gift for my young grandaughter for Christmas. She was delighted with it especially the neclace and bracelet. If someone wants a nice gift for a young child then this for you
on 14 November 2014
Purchased two of these as presents for my nieces for Christmas. They look very pretty & I'm sure will go down a treat with both girls. (Aged 6 & 8) Very happy.
on 24 April 2015
It all fell apart no good