Price:£64.99+ £3.99 shipping

on 20 September 2012
I am very impressed with this product! It is beautifully made and good value for money (although shop around a bit as the price varies, Amazon have been consistently cheaper thus far).
It is easy to construct, and doesn't take long to do so. My three year old loves hiding away to read stories and play with her toys.
We have only used it inside so cannot comment on use in the garden, the groundsheet is not backed with waterproof material. The groundsheet would be easy to remove and wash if you ever needed to do so.
It is a beautiful and fun addition to my daughters room, but bear in mind the floor space it will take up when constructed.
on 2 November 2012
My daughter plays in this daily and she has just turned 9! Somehow she has even slept in it. A great product which can be easily stored away.
on 19 September 2015
Absolutely great tippee for my grand daughter. She loves it. I've put fairy lights in it too and can fit in there with her. Very quick delivery & well packaged. Would recommend :)
on 27 October 2015
This wigwam is really good quality we got it for my daughters 2nd birthday and she will get years of use out of it. However it had a greasy yellow mark on one panel a couple of inches long and for the price this was a bit disappointing. Contacted the seller and if it doesn't come out in wash we can send it back 2mths on it still doesnt need washing and I wont be washing it and ironing it for fun so will end up paying a lot of money for a product that wasnt 100% but would have been a sure 5star rating if it was perfect
on 18 February 2016
I brought this for my grand daughter's 3rd birthday. She just loves it, and plays all day in it.😃😃 delivered well within the time scale and very pleased with the out come. Very well made.
on 18 May 2015
Fabulous wigwam. Bought for my 7yr olds birthday and she loves it . Great size and detail and really easy to put together. Definitely recommend.
on 12 October 2012
Very well made and so lovely to look at, as well as being sturdy. It is very roomy and my grandaughters absolutely love it.
on 18 October 2013
Absolutely beautiful tent - easy to put up and store away, my granddaughter loves it and enjoys her picnics inside
on 18 October 2013
very beautiful my grandaughter loves it and so do I perfect den for girly days x 2 thumbs up great
on 17 August 2015
This really is beautiful. Really thick good quality fabric and so well made. Everyone that sees it thinks it's cath kidston. The only downside and it's a tiny thing is that when it arrives the box has a picture of it on the side so my daughter saw it before her actual birthday.