From the Back Cover
Get the only guide to the new TOEFL iBT
that comes straight from the test-makers!
If you're looking for the best, most trustworthy guide to the new TOEFL® iBT, you've found it! The Official Guide to the New TOEFL iBT is the one and only TOEFL guide specially created by ETS--the people who actually make the test. That's means it's your most reliable source for everything you need to know about new test. Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the new internet-based TOEFL test, tell you precisely how the test is scored--and give you hundreds of authentic test questions to study for practice! That's why this guide is your best choice for preparing for the new TOEFL test. It's packed with everything you need to succeed on the test--and help you get into the college or university of your choice!
No other TOEFL guide gives you:
- Everything you need to know about the new TOEFL® iBT, straight from the test-makers!
- Hundreds of authentic TOEFL iBT questions and essay topics - so you can study with the real thing
- Companion CD-ROM with a full-length TOEFL practice test
- In-depth descriptions of the multiple-choice Listening and Reading questions--with valuable tips for answering them
- Detailed information about the Speaking and Writing sections, with scoring information, real student responses - and actual raters' comments
- PLUS: Writer's Handbook for English Language Learners--to help you learn how to write essays in English
About the Author
ETS is a private, nonprofit organization devoted to educational measurement and research, primarily through testing. ETS develops and administers millions of achievement and admissions tests each year in the United States and 180 other countries. These include the TOEFL, SAT,® GRE,® PRAXIS,™ and other standardized tests.