The Official DSA Guide to Learning to Ride is the only official guide which explains the riding standard required to complete your Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) course and pass your practical test.
It includes the following information –
• Getting started – guides you through the process of learning to ride, including new licensing regulations
• Key riding skills – detailed information on all five CBT elements, the skills you will need to demonstrate and reminders to help you focus on key information
• Record your progress – includes a CBT record for you to complete
• Practical test explained – describes the modules you will need to complete to pass your practical test
• What to expect on the day – takes the mystery out of the practical test so you can be confident on the day
The Official DSA Guide to Learning to Ride is the official route to Safe Riding for Life™ from the people who set the tests