Size: Small|Colour: TNF Black|Change
Price:£106.68 - £118.05

on 16 January 2015
I had seen this jacket elsewhere and tried on both an XS and M but one was too small and the other too large. Clearly I needed a small but this was not available. After a little searching online I foudn this exact same jacket being sold here and for an even better piice. I contacted the seller to ensure the jacket was the one I wanted as the description and picture do not quite match. The jacket is as per the picture. The descitipion states the jacket has a zip and storm flap but it only has a zip (perfect for me). Also the jacket hood does not stow away inside the collar as stated in the description. The jacket does have pit zips which are great in warmer weather or when doing more strenuous exercise. I haven't yet tested the jacket in the rain so cannot comment on the waterproofness but this aside I feel it is an excellent jacket. It is light and folds away small, whilst having a good fit. The sleeves and body length are generous which is great when you are fairly tall and have long arms like me. The item was despatched promptly and arrived quickly in the UK. I do however note the price I paid has no significantly increased so no so much of a bargain at the moment.
on 22 February 2015
Really pleased with this jacket, perfect for outdoor activities as a cover up in rain. It's lightweight, well made and quite generous in size, so a fleece or other warm clothing can be warn under it if required, with the usual 'pit zips' if you need extra ventilation.

I took this jacket with me on a safari holiday where the weather was very changeable and, not only did this jacket keep me dry and warm when needed, the colour meant it didn't show the dust picked up when travelling in open vehicles!
on 21 June 2014
I haven't yet used this item in the rain but having tried it on I think it is a fantastic coat. Its well worth the price as its great quality, a lovely colour and a fantastic fit with adjustable wrist bits and a toggle on the waist to pull it all in! I'm a size 6/8 and found the extra small a perfect size. The colour is as in the picture - definitely not a brown more an olive green / grey. I had purchased cheap rain coat a week earlier but that has since been returned as you can't beat quality.
on 11 March 2015
I liked the coat, but the size was too small for me so i had to send it back!
on 29 August 2015
Arrived promptly. Super fit, definitely for size 8. Great colour!
on 23 August 2015
Excellent fit. Great colour. Very happy with this purchase.
on 3 October 2015
a little tight and not long enough for my liking
on 29 May 2014
Very happy with this jacket Good quality and love the colour Would recommend it to my family and friends most certainly
on 24 August 2015
Excellent jacket, great fit.
on 12 December 2015