Size: Medium|Colour: Moonlight Ivory/Premier Purple|Change
Price:£38.14 - £39.71

on 31 December 2013
The warmest slipper ever! Very comfortable too.
Sizing is a bit confusing, a medium size is a size 7 approximately.
on 13 March 2015
I originally purchased 2 pairs of these for camping trips with my Son and i, but found them so light and comfy i now wear mine all the time indoors at home..!! Size Small fits 5-6. Large fits 8-9.
on 9 March 2015
so comfy and warm, had mine for two years now and still doing well. You can wear them outside as they have a strong sole, but they are also comfy enough to wear around the house without feeling like you've got shoes on. They do start to smell after a while as all slippers will, but i've put them in the washing machine a few times and they've come out fine.
on 21 May 2014
I chose these puffer jacket style slippers for my wife as she often has cold feet. Rather than have her stick said feet into my warm armpits when I wasn't looking, I made the choice based on potential warmth and comfort factor. We have not been disappointed; foot warmth has increased, armpit shock decreased and marriage happiness blossomed.

I docked a star as, in my wife's words "I look a bit like the Marshmallow Man". They ain't the prettiest.
on 26 January 2015
Super slippers that have a hard wearing sole and warm your feet up if previously cold. Recommend!
on 24 April 2012
fantastic product which i thouroughly recommend. I like to do alot of walking and it is great to put the mules on after a long day of walking whilst in my tent!!
on 8 July 2013
Already given a pair of these for Christmas and brought another pair to use when camping. They are the most comfortable slippers I have ever had.
on 23 March 2014
WARNING: probably order a size bigger than you are but great product, very warm and comfy. One size up equalled a great fit. I would recommend
on 10 March 2014
Myself and my wife have had a couple of pairs of these slippers. They keep your feet lovely and warm on chilly nights
on 14 January 2015
Great, bit worried about the sizing but chose X-small for ladies size 4 and they fitted fine