- Up to 70% Off Fashion: Revamp your look with selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
The North Face Womens Verbera Lightpacker GTX Snow Boots
|Sale:||£121.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£38.00 (24%)|
- Gore-tex waterproof, breathable membrane; suede leather upper with panatex ballistic textile; stainless steel upper eyelets and locking instep eyelet; tpu cradle heel stability technology
- Three-part, co-molded midsole; basf agile pu body and eva heel cushioning; vibram masai outsole; polypropylene lasting board
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: EVA
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shaft Diameter: Wide
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Popular items in this category
Combining waterproof protection and generous support, the north face women's verbera lightpacker gtx boots are ideal for medium-load backpacking. The new boots feature suede leather and panatex ballistic textile uppers, complemented by advanced gore-tex membranes for waterproof protection and breathable performance, so feet remain cool and dry whether the rain is pouring or the sun is out. Weight-efficient smartlite mudguards and premium eva northotic foot beds also come as standard, along with cradle technology for extra support and stability in the heel regions and vibram outsoles for grip on slick ground. When you need to carry moderate loads over tricky terrain, step into the north face women's verbera lightpacker gtx hiking boots.
Top Customer Reviews
However.... I had to return mine on returning from my second trip. I spent over a week moving through an area which was covered in slate type scree and I found this did quite a bit of damage to part of the sole (section in grey on the photo). In addition to this, a section of approx. 2cm of stitching came away behind the top two lace hooks on one side. I returned the boots and was offered a full refund or exchange. Since the damage seemed to be largely confined to one boot and they had been so comfy, I gave the benefit of doubt that it was perhaps a faulty boot (as it happens occasionally), and opted for the exchange. Second pair seem to be lasting, although I probably have spent up to 1 week max in the hills with this pair, with no climbing/ scrambling in them as yet.
Also, my first pair were grey and blue (as per pic). Mostly used in dry, cleanish conditions, and whilst initially looked great, were almost black by the end of week 1. My second pair are brown with yellow trim (not the leather type), and still don't appear to have a blemish on them.Read more ›