Size: Small|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£60.00 - £159.93

on 29 October 2012
Waterproof, warm, breathes well. I'm a train commuter that values lightweight comfort that can be stuffed into a bag, and brought out when needed. This is ideal. Could benefit from an extra pocket or two, but for the price cant grumble. Also works well as a weekend jacket when walking with the family. Just does what its meant to.
on 5 September 2015
Voted as one of the 5 best lightweight walking jackets of 2015 and I can see why see.....http://www.walking.org/equipment-reviews/walking-clothing-reviews/top-waterproof-jackets-2015/ . Remarkably cheap for the standard and yes they come larger in size than you'd perhaps expect and no it doesn't have extra pockets or a hood strap but it is very light and sheds water excellently; in fact a taxi driver actually complained that the jacket was soaking his cab due to the amount of water that slid off it! . I've worn the jacket in different rain types on several occasions now and have been impressed as I'm generally a Berghaus or Paramo owner. Unlike other posters I didn't find it warm though nor did I really expect it to be so no surprises for me on that score. I haven't as yet hard core tested it for breathability but will edit this if I find it falls below my expectations of a £50 jacket actually £48 as mine came from Germany. I also think it fits well as an urban jacket as its smart without any garish "mountaineer" look about it. I've found its become my go to jacket of the summer and it may be the one I keep picking for the autumn too.
on 1 July 2013
Great for the cold & wet summer, keeping the rain and cold breeze off that comes this time of year. Excellent jacket for the money, well worth it.
on 22 May 2016
I've had this jacket for a few months now so here's some quick feedback:

Waterproof - absolutely. Can't complain and it does what it says on the tin. The hood isn't the snuggest of fits but I'm not too worried about that for the price.

Breathable - very disappointed. I wore it this weekend over my 'under armour' tshirt and after half an hours fast walking, the jacket was soaked on the inside, so much so that condensation was running down the inside of the sleeves and dripping off the ends of my fingers! It had been lightly raining and was @17 degrees. I don't sweat too much. I ended up removing the jacket and surviving th showers in my t-shirt.

Fit - it comes up quite large. I'm 6 foot with a 44 inch chest and this still feels big.

Summary - I'm pretty disappointed as I thought I'd done all the homework I needed to. This is a good casual jacket but in no way a 'technical' jacket as it claims to be. The breathability is pretty much absent and there are no additional vents to help. I guess that is reflected in the price. I'll keep this as a spare and shop around for something else being reminded of the saying 'buy cheap, buy twice'.
on 19 June 2013
I'm not a walking/hiking person or anything like that. But for general city wear I love this jacket. The best I've ever bought.
on 10 January 2014
Bought this as a replacement for my husband's old North Face rain jacket which lasted him six years. Sizing is perfect and quality excellent.
on 18 March 2013
light weight - waterprrof and worn al winter so warm too - best value around for me thanks 5 * * * * *
on 16 December 2009
The item was received in excellent time and well packaged. The item itself is brilliant; just as described: well worth the money paid.
on 2 November 2015
Had one of these before but after five years, mate borrowed it and broke the zip! Didn't hesitate to get another as they are quality. Great lightweight jacket for walking, hiking or just general wear. Water and wind proof, just what's needed for Autumn.
on 27 October 2015
Very nice jacket. Came on time as well. The brand north is know for it's quality as well. Would recommend, price is amazing as well.

jacket is thin something to be aware of however it's just what i wanted.