on 30 October 2014
The coat itself is fine (i.e water/wind proof and insulative). However, the description of the coat states that it features a removable hood and a breast pocket; of which it possesses neither, not that these feature are overly important to me (i just feel that the product description should be accurate). Nevertheless, a high quality coat at a relatively low price.
on 6 January 2015
Light to Medium weight. Good for in and out the car without feeling to bulky. Sizing and cut is good. Very warm for the thickness of this jacket. Comfortable. Would be good for commuting. One sore spot is that for the money £105 why oh why is there not at least one internal pocked for a phone or wallet. The description stated a Left napoleon chest pocket but it does NOT have one. The description is wrong. I have messaged the company that sold it and would hope that they alter this quickly.
on 6 January 2014
First time I've splashed out on a North Face and really pleased I did. First time I've had a genuinely water and windproof coat.
on 4 January 2014
This north face is a bargain for the price, this coat was a lot dearer else where. It's also very warm when on and I would recommend it.
on 24 February 2016
Lovely coat. delivery was good and they were very helpful with the instructions I had, the coat was well packaged and in brand new condition. I have been after a North Face coat for a while but had always been put off by the price. When I saw this coat for £80 I was very quick to order. I use the coat for everyday use, going out walking and also working outside.

The coat is very warm for such a thin and lightweight material. It is fully waterproof and has 2 large pockets, perfect for phone, keys, wallet etc... The hood is perfect and folds away neatly. I would recommend this coat and buying it from amazon, It is much cheaper than going to the high street.
on 6 December 2015
Just received the jacket. Quality seems OK, not a good fit for under Zero degrees or skiing, but good as a rain coat. I bought a size above as some people recommended, I'm 6ft but Large was too large for me. That's why I have to return it. I suggest you order your exact size.
on 16 March 2015
I love this coat. This is the 2nd i have purchased as my brother asked me to get him one, that's a great recommendation in itself when you return to buy the same coat twice! I also own a Helly Hansen coat which is so much heavier than this one yet they offer the same great protection against the elements.
on 21 May 2014
A really good jacket, then again it is a north face. I bought this for my husband for Christmas. He has a summer jacket that just was not thick enough for winter walks at the beach. This has a insulated inside, that is still very eat to clean, great fit for the size and a good sized hood that covers the hole head and even some of your face depending on how taught you have it. would highly recommend for anyone that like to walk in the winter with wind and rain
on 2 October 2015
I ordered a medium (UK size) and it fits really well, even with a jumper underneath. It's very warm and surprisingly light weight. Zip up pockets and the foldaway hood are a nice touch as well. Definitely my new winter jacket of choice!!
on 11 February 2014
This is a quality brand and you certainly get what you pay for. This garment oozes quality throughout. It is made well and performs superbly in the wind and the rain. It's thermal efficiency is second to none.