Colour Name: TNF Black|Change
Price:£55.00

on 10 January 2013
I bought this bag for my grandson who has to carry an enormous quantity of books to and from school
everyday. He has worn through a large number of backpacks in just a couple of years so I thought I would
buy him something sturdy and built to last.
I am very pleased with the quality and size of the bag and most importantly my grandson is too.
on 22 August 2015
This is a great backpack for lighter loads or schooldays with few classes; it is not an oversize bag to haul around lots of gear or books. The interior is large enough to hold several notebooks and a few books, all your accessories and even a small laptop or tablet---just don't expect to jam several large binders and your lunch in there with everything else. It has the usual outer pockets and interior compartments for little stuff.

As a mother, I'm actually glad to have my young daughter carrying a smaller backpack this year. In the past, her fully-loaded backpack was far too heavy to be lugging around all day (even worse when hanging from a single shoulder strap as teens often do). With this pack, she chooses to load exactly what she needs for the day's classes instead of keeping it full of a bunch of nonessential stuff. Better for back and shoulder health!
on 25 August 2013
I needed a bag for work and this bag has ticked every box. Its really well designed and can hold a big lunch box, a fleece, a 1.5 liter water bottle and has a compartment at the front that I keep pens keys, magazines etc, really well built too
on 2 May 2014
Excellent. One of the best purchases I've made. Fits all of my stuff in with room to spare. Does exactly what it is made to do.
on 27 September 2015
We use this as our change bag replacement since our son is now out of nappies. It is a really good design, not too heavy and a very good size. The chest straps are really useful to help support your back. The only thing I don't like is the lower straps which we don't use as they would be too fiddly and as there is no way to remove them they are just getting dirty when we put the rucksack down on the floor when we're out and about.
on 11 December 2014
This is a great bag, great for everyday use. It's very well made good stitching very durable.

I love it I use this bag every day and can carry everything I need, this is a grerat bag for every day use a small one day hikes. The front section is very handy for small items and has lots of different setions for separating your items.
on 2 November 2015
Waist straps were the pull here. The even out the weight a bit when carrying around heavy books, thus saving the spine... a bit.
The colour is a bit bright and I would have preferred a darker blue if it had been available, but the orange is stand-out eye-catching.
on 30 December 2014
Although expensive this bag is worth every penny. My son walks 3 miles every day carrying his books to and from school. A term in and it still looks bend new! I bought a similar one 19 years ago and mine has travelled considerable distance as well. A great buy!
on 25 July 2014
Excellent, spacious bag. Perfect for school. I have a lot of books and folders and this bag doesn't just hold a few it holds them all! It's amazing, if your thinking about buying it don't think twice, it's perfect for everything. I love it! There's tons of space!
on 19 July 2014
Great bag with lots of organiser pockets in the outer compartment for putting all the little things you carry around with you. Main compartment is very spacious. A well finished robust bag.