Size: Medium|Colour: TNF Black|Change

on 30 December 2013
Thought it was going to be thinner like an older north face tka 100 that my husband owns, but it is thicker and fleecier. He loves it though says it is very cosy.
on 17 August 2014
It's very large go a size down for ordering!!
on 11 January 2015
it was brought for my son for christmas,quick delivery,fits great and washes great.The only thing i would say is the colour isnt as bright as i was expecting,but overall we are impressed and its a great buy.
on 30 November 2015
I'm usually an XL on Northface clothing, but this seems a bit on the large size. This probably me losing a little weight(if only) but the price was cheaper for the xl compared to the large. Something I can live with though.
Quality is excellent as always and keeps the winter chills away on its own or with a filet or down coat over the top, nothing else needed except trousers( don't want to be arrested for public exposure) .
on 26 February 2014
As with all North Face clothes, the quality is excellent. This top is, however, a little on the short side. If you were quite tall, I think it would be too short. It's very smart though, and nice and warm.
on 7 January 2015
Ideal garment for my husband. Easy to launder and quick to dry. Looks smart although casual. True to size. I would recommend it.
on 21 July 2014
Excellent value
Good returns system when ordered wrong size.
Many thanks.
on 20 November 2013
It was advertised clearly with pockets but didn't have any really disappointed can see why this would happen ,,,. ..
on 8 January 2015
Love these tops I've got 4 in different colours, top quality and great fit.
on 9 August 2015
Top quality and very comfortable - its the only fleecey I would buy now.

See one answered question