on 9 July 2013
Does exactly what you'd expect it to. Lightweight and strong. The only problem I found is that if you have something heavy in the inside pocket it such as a purse full of coins, it doesn't sit right on the shoulders. Otherwise it's a good full size rucksack and I'd recommend buying one.
on 16 June 2014
Ideal fold-away pack for stowing in my luggage and bringing out as a daysac for running around town on business or at weekends. At around 18l? it'll happily hold a tablet, my kindle, phones, and a waterproof, a snack and just about big enough for an A-4 folder. Excellent choice of materials and everything is ultra-lightweight but sturdy nevertheless. I think I'll be using this one for a few years. Recommended.
on 3 December 2014
Really good purchase, does 'exactly what it says on the tin'. It is easy to use, and a great size - I have bought it for a day pack for when I go travelling, so it won't use too much space in my travel bag.
on 4 September 2015
Just what I needed for everyday use. Lightweight and comfortable to wear. Brilliant as it has side pockets for water bottle or whatever which my previous make did not have.
on 23 September 2015
Great small day bag. I bought this for day trips on holiday. Slightly smaller than a regular backpack but rolls up to save space. Not big enough for camping etc.
on 9 July 2014
Truly awesome little bag that can pack it loads of stuff for the beach. Used it too death almost! ;-)
on 2 October 2015
Great product and nice compact size for going swimming or a day trip.
on 10 November 2011
It is not what i thought it is bit small but i am keeping it for future use. Folding idea is what inspired me to purchase this item.