- Paperback: 270 pages
- Publisher: Non Basic Stock Line; 1 Reprint edition (23 Feb. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439102147
- ISBN-13: 978-1439102145
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2 x 21.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (20 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
96,630 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #218 in Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology
- #330 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- #2761 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
The New Codependency: Help and Guidance for Today's Generation Paperback – 23 Feb 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A fascinating, eye opening and life saving book for anyone who struggles to work out where they 'end' and the rest of the world begins.
Melody speaks clearly, simply and covers all aspects giving exercises and new ideas for all generations, old and young.
Not to be missed, enjoyed and thoroughly digested!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A very interesting and insightful read. I'm Discovering myself more and more through the pages of this book.Published 8 months ago by Diamond
Everyone should read this! AMAZING! So much better now that it has been updated! Very true and very helpful not just for addicts, it raises some great subjectsPublished 14 months ago by Kerry Macca, Nottingham
A few years ago you could get a real bargain on buying books from UK/US. I was really shocked on how much the books costed me.Published 17 months ago by easyboy
Very insightful and practical "how to" guide that clearly defines codependency and then details how to make the changes necessary to break the cycle.Published on 14 Sept. 2013 by Mrs A
I would strongly recommend this title.
Rated. An in depth read for enquiring minds
I give it the highest accolade.