on 26 December 2009
I am really impressed with this commentary series. However, i am more impressed with this volume on matthew. As a pastor and a student of the Bible I find this series very helpful both in preparation for preaching and Bible study.
on 29 December 2015
This relates to the kindle version which is typically rubbish with no index though has been updated and tells me i purchased it but the index isnt available. Either get a hard copy or get the accordance version where it is fully tagged.

The commentary itself is quite good though as in all series, there are strong and weak volumes.
on 17 September 2013
This book looks as if it would be fine for general Bible study. However, I needed something for scholarly use. This is not sufficiently detailed. I sent it back.
on 21 April 2016