Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 September 2003
This wonderful CD has 27 tracks, all containing great memories from the Muppet Show, and the subsequent movies. Fourteen of the tracks are from the show, four from The Muppet Movie (Rainbow Connects, Movin’ Right Along and Can You Picture That? – three of my all-time favorites!), three from The Great Muppet Caper, three from The Muppets Take Manhattan, one from The Muppet Christmas Carol, one from Muppet Treasure Island, and one from Muppets From Space.
As you can see, this CD has a lot of great songs, and a lot of great Muppet memories. The paperwork has a bunch of great color pictures, plus the story of Muppet music. This is a great CD, one sure to please the kids and the kids-at-heart (like me)! Buy it!
VINE VOICEon 5 October 2002
One of the things that has always pleased me about the Muppets is the high quality of their musical numbers be they daft like Marvin Suggs and His Muppaphones belting out *literally* Lady Of Spain to Kermit singing It's Not Easy Bein' Green the songs are consistantly high quality.
The added bonus is that as well as songgs from the show that stormed television in the 70's, there are also the best songs from 6 of the Muppet Movies, My personal favourite is a very yong Miss Piggy singing about her ambitions which is taken from The Muppets Take Manhatten Movie.
As if that weren't enough there is a mini-essay on Muppet Music.
All this and a joke from Fozzie, a great way to celebrate 25 years in the business
on 23 February 2006
This CD is a hit with every member of my family, young and old. Each item brings back lots of memories and we have all had a wonderful time listening to it. It has been played countless times in the few days we have had the CD. It's timeless and still as original for us oldies as when heard for the first time.
on 4 February 2011
I loved this show when I was little and was looking for some fun DVDs for my little boy. Bought this to sing along to for him in the car. Its a great CD, and the songs are fun, musical and timeless. A great purchase.
on 23 August 2011
I was amazed that I could get this! I bought it for my 7 month old daughter because we started sining Muppet Show songs to her for some reason. Chuffed to bits with it!
on 10 November 2009
If you got the chart busting Muppet albums as a kid when they came out in the 70's you'll be delighted with this CD collection featuring most of the gems that appeared on the original vinyl. Worth it alone to hear Miss Piggy's stunning rendition of the Baseey classic 'What Now My Love?'
on 22 June 2008
There could have been more songs from the muppets take manhattan on the cd. Apart from that the cd was very good. It is a pity that the muppets take manhattan soundtrack is only available on vinyl.
on 8 June 2007
An overworked producer, a porcine diva of the highest order, an unfunny bear comedian and more. The Muppet Show was possibly one of the greatest TV shows of all time, and this album does well to collate some of the best musical peices featured. It numbs the pain of losing the original album I had on vinyl when I was young...
on 17 June 2012
This CD surpassed all expectations - it's just brilliant! We've listened to the CD a great deal since it arrived and it doesn't get old. The first half of the recording captures the essence of the Muppet Shop - we particularly love Marvin Suggs and his Muppaphone, it always makes us laugh! The latter half of the CD has great showstopping tracks from the Muppet films - which really took us back...we've subsequently bought the films on DVD. Can't recommend highly enough.
on 7 December 2004
I can warmly recommend this compilation. It's both funny and very
entertaining.