on 25 August 2012
I was enchanted with Chronicles of Aesirium within the first chapter of the first book. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this one (second in the series), and it exceeded my expectations. In fact, that's understating it.

The Morrow Stone really moves the series along. While Rom was a character that gave me someone to root for in the last book, I connected even deeper with her this time around. Growing up is hard, especially when one is different. Rom comes to an even better understanding of herself and her purpose in this book. You share her pain as well as her triumphs.

The steampunk technology gets a little more focus this time around, and while Rom shows the reader what is on the other side of that wall, you realize that this story is a little bit darker, more emotional, but just as exciting as the last. Rom has done a lot of growing up, and has quite a road ahead of her. At this pace, who knows what will happen next?

--Katherine X, Kindle Book Review