on 25 January 2014
Interesting book to have.especially when you need to get more in details which fruits/veg goes best in vodka/gin/tequila. I keep it at work and use it when i need to create something new.
on 4 October 2014
This is a nice book. Not great but a good solid reference book for anyone looking to make modern cocktails, and the stress is on 'modern'. There are some variations on classic themes but mostly it's new stuff which is great because you can never have too many strings to your bow but it does mean you would have to shore up your reference library with a more classic based volume. But I like that because I want as many points of reference as I can get on my bookshelf. Good photos and lots of words covering history, technique and ingredients make this a pleasant and informative read.