- Hardcover: 260 pages
- Publisher: OUP Oxford (1 Nov. 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198129645
- ISBN-13: 978-0198129646
- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 2.2 x 22.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 941,408 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Map of All My Youth: Early Works, Friends, and Influences (Auden Studies) Hardcover – 1 Nov 1990
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
'this is a most rewarding contribution to Auden studies, setting a high standard for succeeding volumes in a series' John Whitehead, The W.H. Auden Society Newsletter, No.6, December 1990
'Undoubtedly the series will be welcomed by Auden scholars ... A good deal of the scholarly work in this volume is done by a group of younger Auden admirers who were active in Oxford in the early 1980s ... The poet is seen working out his ideas in Katherine Bucknell's highly scholarly editing of the original version of Auden's essay 'Writing, or the Pattern Between People' ... this is a volume which all Auden scholars will require to consult.'Robert Crawford, University of St Andrews, Review of English Studies, Vol. 44, May 1993
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Novelists, Poets & Playwrights
- Books > Biography > Science, Mathematics & Technology > Science
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism > Poetry & Poets
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > Poetry > By Period > 20th Century
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > Poetry > World > British
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics