on 28 January 2015
Loving the MacKenzie's. Liliana Hart does it again. The MacKenzie men and women just get better and better.

Shadows & Silk

Darcy Mackenzie is a woman who has loved one man her whole life. Now she just wants to move on. He just doesn't seem to care about her.

Brant Scott can't give his heart away again. He did it once and it nearly killed him. He doesn't know if he can survive give his heart to Darcy. He can't lose her but he also can't live without her.

Secrets & Satin

Max and Jade aren't MacKenzie by birth or by name but they are MacKenzie's. Reading these books, makes you realise family is about the people round you, not the people who share your surname. Family is bigger than surname if you let. Mac and Jade are lucky to be part of the MacKenzie family. They are lucky to have each other.

Sins & Scarlet Lace

Declan doesn't give his heart to anyone but he did give it to Sophia 10 years ago.

Sophia can't get over Declan breaking her heart 10 years ago and she doesn't want to trust him again.

This couple has history and maybe a future.

I would recommend Liliana Hart books.
on 20 July 2014
I have enjoyed reading Liliana Hart's Mackenzie series. As stand alone books, they are great, but once you start reading a few of them, the lead male characters all start to sound the same from one book to the next. It's almost like the author has a checklist for her male leads e.g. Over 6 feet tall - check, slightly dangerous/bad boy - check, a bit kinky in the bedroom - check. Alpha male - check, ripped abs - check. You get the gist.

It would make for better stories if the men had something a bit different to distinguish one from the other. After reading 5 of her books, I honestly can't name any of the male lead characters as they have all blended into one person!

I still gave the series 4 out of 5 though because I did find them entertaining and easy reads.
on 26 December 2013
I have just discovered Liliana's books and have loved reading about the MacKenzie clan. Just the right amount of dark covert operations, love, sex and family values. Just got a taste of Addison Holmes so I have just downloaded them.
on 11 July 2014
Loved the whole series to date. Ms. Hart has romance and suspense writing down to a fine art. Would recommend to anyone looking for a little escapism and alpha males with plenty of spice thrown in for good measure. Thoroughly enjoyable books that aren't beyond the realms of reality as some tend to be. Any writer who has you coming back for more like Ms. Hart has obviously got the writing recipe right.
on 5 January 2014
Another great book.A great read,a great story with great characters.I love reading about the Mackenzie families and their friends.I can't wait for the second instalment of Thomas,s story at the end of January.I hope there is a follow-up of Shane,s and other characters stories in the future.I look forward to reading them.Thanks for the great reads.Big red of Kingston upon Hull England.
on 1 October 2014
Every book I read by Lillian. Hart has taken me out of this life and into a world where there is romance,animalistic passion and,heroism.Loved all of these I am now caught up on this fantastic author,well up to this years,and I hope that the great writing carries on.They have all made me laugh,cry mad and melt!
on 15 October 2014
I have read other books by Liliana Hart and enjoyed them which is why I opted to buy the series rather than purchase the books individually. These books however were very different, so much so, that I double checked the previous books I had to make sure I had the author's name correct. Very disappointing.
on 25 March 2014
I enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed reading the rest of the MacKenzie family books, read none stop till book is done then on to the next ones... very good book.. but waiting to read what happen in Shanes life now
on 15 March 2014
I really inenjoyed all 3 books very much. Well done Lillana. Keep the good work up. Write my stories about surrender and about the Mackenzie s and there children and life afterwards 20th the new security surrender.
on 23 April 2014
This 3-book book is well worth it - I love the author and have most of her other books. The stories are good and keep you interested, with a liberal amount of hot sex thrown in. Would definitely recommend this!