- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Orion; New Ed edition (8 April 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0575402458
- ISBN-13: 978-0575402454
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 2.5 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (23 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 62,940 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Lost Gardens Of Heligan Paperback – 8 Apr 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
The glorious No.1 bestseller, reissued in a sumptuous paperback edition.
About the Author
Tim Smit was born in 1954 in Scheveningen, Holland, and educated in the UK. After graduating from Durham University he worked as a county archaeologist before spending ten years as a record producer and composer, successful in Europe, the USA and Japan.
In 1987 he and his family moved to Cornwall where, with John Nelson, he was to discover Heligan.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Tim Smit takes you through the feelings they had when they discovered it bit by bit sometimes coming across hidden parts of the garden even falling into one down what was the waterfall in the old rockery.
Gradually after hours of breakbreaking work the garden is uncovered and restored into a wondrous place.
Once you have read this book you will be inspired into visiting Heligan to see for yourself what it is like and I can say you will not be disappointed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Absolutley brilliant good quality book I would never dreamt the quality would be so good!Published 5 months ago by SUSAN
Beautiful book, filled with amazing illustrations and detailed informantion.Published 13 months ago by Ann D Wilson