Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 29 May 2013
Alot darker than the film. A very griping story throughout. Fans of the film SHOULD read this. A good summer read!!
on 31 May 2013
This book and the film has had alot of stick! In some ways i understand but if you want to lose yourself in a decnt book and not one of these "up their own asses" book reviewers, then go for it! READ this book!
on 25 February 2015
Hated the movie, loved the book. Fans of Rob Zombie will eat this up. Why wasn't the movie like this.
on 22 May 2016
I've read this being a fan of the movie. I liked the subtle differences and enjoyed the added scenes, being able to clearly visualise from what I know happens and adding my own imagery.
Typical ending I suppose lets it down slightly, but if you liked the movie then you would enjoy the book.
on 23 October 2015
Very good horror book
on 22 June 2016
Brilliant :) massive fan of rob zombie, the film is great but much preferred the book :)