Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 November 2011
Working in the field of grief support I read this book in an attempt to gain further insight into the life changing affects of profound loss. Meghan's story is written with such clarity I could not put it down. It is a profoundly emotional but inspiring journey through grief. Meghan takes the reader through personal moments of exquisite joy and heartbreaking sorrow which are so tangible it is sometimes difficult to read, but ultimately it is an inspiring message of love. Love endures beyond death as those of us who have walked this path will know. A Compelling book and one I would strongly recommend.
on 13 January 2013
A good book. Has helped me think about the loss of my own mother. It was comforting to be able to reflect and identify with the writer's own feelings.
on 6 August 2014
This was found unexpectedly and became a very special book to me, profoundly describing the loving heartbreak of this experience and then the slow stepping onwards, through others experiences and writings, and her own, making a go at some sense of it all. Try a sample on Kindle or in paperback and if it resonates, read it all.
on 15 July 2013
I like this book. It was a good read. Any girl who has lost her mum can relate to the writer.
on 21 May 2014
This book is a must read, it is both heartbreaking and inspiring. I would read this book over and over and can not recommend it highly enough
on 31 August 2014
Hopefully this will help me now I've read this book on the seemingly never ending journey of losing my mum first then my dad three months later.
on 17 July 2014
A well written & engaging book that offers considerable insight to loss and bereavement.
on 28 September 2014
Emotionally raw and honest . Beautifully and poetically written. Insightful and reassuring too. Highly recommended.
on 20 December 2014
A must book for professionals working with people experiencing grief or for people going through bereavement.
on 16 April 2015
Read this cover to cover without putting it down. I thought it was excellent and very sad...