on 23 April 2014
When I was asked if i was interesting in writing a book with 300 other people, my first thought was - that's impossible. Of course, my second thought was - I love doing impossible things, so of course I was in. I really couldn't see how it would work, and it's an absolute testament to fine management and creativity that it was all brought together into a fantastic book.

The story has remained coherent and is easy to read, despite the disparate writing styles. There are a lot of thought provoking passages which is unsurprising given the number of personalities, beliefs and points of view represented.

I would absolutely recommend this book, not only as a good story, an interesting experiment and a massively successful project, but also to be part of something great - proof that 300 people from all over the world, who've never met, can get together and create something beautiful.
on 23 April 2014
I loved being one of the writers for this book!
I read the book as it was being written and it's fantastic!
It's an easy to read, thought provoking book that can really relate to modern life too.
Definitely give this book a go!
on 23 April 2014
As one of the writers I am delighted to be reading this and sharing it with friends. It just goes to show what good project management with great writing produces.
on 9 May 2014
For a hugely collaborated novel this was superb! This was very lovely to read and fun too! If you haven't please give it a try.