Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.14

on 4 July 2013
this book by Pamela Caddy is a real treasure for me .. its something i refer to daily when i start my day ahead with the grounding meditation with mother earth , then calling on the Arch Angel i need to help me that specific day ! . it really is one of my best books thats just filled with the lovely energies of the Author & the Angelic realm ..one word "FAB " :)
on 15 February 2014
I already have the kindle version of this book and am sending for the paper back version because it is the kind of book I would like to keep always by me to dip into when I feel the need and it is much easier to find the bit I need in a print book quickly. Such a good helpful book - filled with the power of love. We are all joined together by love !
on 26 August 2013
this book as really helped me threw a tough time in my life, got me on the right path. share the love
on 19 February 2014
A good introduction to Angels and the spirit world. Great for people who are beginners and wanting to learn the basics of communication with the Angels
on 20 July 2013
I really like this book , Its a book i will keep dipping into when i need it. would reccomend it to anyone who needs to focus on meditation
on 24 November 2013
This book is easy to read and understand well worth every penny .I am new to mediation and Angel theropy and this really help me
on 8 March 2015
Good book but wished it had a session on how to 1st learn the 1st steps of meditation but it didn't & I was a bit disappointed with that. It gave you all other meditation tips for different meditations but not how to learn in the 1st place. But other than that it was a good book and I am glad I bought it.
on 28 June 2014
I chose this book as I am very interested in angels and meditating.This is a lovely book found it hard to put down.Would recommend to anyone who has into meditation or angels.
on 31 December 2014
This is a great little book, lots of great information on Angels and some great meditations. Highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in Angels.
on 25 May 2015
I really enjoyed this book. Full of information about some arch angels and meditations too.
I would recommend this book.