1. Reflections Now in a routine job in the country, Sarah Lund is contacted, when police headquarters in Copenhagen is stuck in a complicated case, where a woman lawyer has been found battered and killed.
2. My Lucky Day The police now have two murder cases, both victims with military backgrounds. Important leads indicate a connection between the two, so Sarah Lund and Ulrik Strange must try to enter several secretive circles.
3. Numb Jens Peter Raben has escaped from Herstedvester Prison, and meanwhile something in his statement to the police doesn't ring true. When residents Islamists are arrested, Lund and Strange disagree on what leads to follow, and Lund gets her way despite Brix' order to the contrary.
4. Ogi Jun Raben and a friend from Team Aegir are to meet, but he arrives too late. The police discover yet another murder victim, and everything indicates that it's the same perpetrator as in the previous crimes.
5. Ghosts of the Past Sarah Lund and Strange are in Sweden to question and protect the only survivor of the group apart from Raben. She flees when she discovers that explosives have been planted in her house.
6. Openings Sarah Lund is convinced that the body of the fallen soldier, Per K. Moller, is not the one in the buried coffin, but she needs to be certain. Jens Peter Raben is now the sole survivor of his group, and he realizes that Preacher has lied about his knowledge of Anne Dragsholm.
7. Keylela Lund pursues the perpetrator, who is still in the church where she found Preacher seriously injured, and suddenly Lund is in danger herself.
8. Off the Reservation Raben has been on the operating table, but his condition is still critical after Strange felt it necessary to shoot him.
9. Sayonara, Hiawatha Sarah Lund and Strange have gone to Afghanistan in connection with the investigation - and it turns out to be a frustrating and shocking experience.
10. 72 Hours While Lund and Strange have found new, conclusive evidence, the other detectives under Brix are busy dealing with unexpected reactions from several parties.