Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

on 6 October 2008
I bought this book to give me some ideas for the family brunch we were having after my son's bris. It has been so useful and such fun to read as well! My mother and I cooked the bagel chips and cinnamon cake for 32 delighted members of our family and friends. Yum, yum.
on 16 September 2012
I can't wait to get cracking on these recipes...first one will be the Peach, Banana, and custard cake! Can't begin to imagine how that will work but I just love trying something a little different.
I have sent for the other book too and look forward to those delights !
Nice looking little book ...by the way I'm not Jewish but the recipes really appeal!
on 29 January 2015
This is the same book as Celebrate with the Jewish Princess just with a different title and cover
on 22 March 2015
A nice book, explaining the Jewish yr through food
on 6 August 2015
The recipes were very different and should be interesting to try