Other Sellers on Amazon
The JFK Collection [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
JFK: Three Shots That Changed America
This three-hour special from HISTORY™ uses unique, rarely seen and heard footage to document the Kennedy assassination and the nearly 50 years of speculation and controversy that changed America. Home movies from eyewitnesses, Dallas police dispatch radio recordings and raw news footage provide a shocking, unflinching look at the assassination of the president and the days that followed while examining the aftermath.
• From the director of the Emmy®-winning 102 Minutes That Changed America.
• Outstanding reviews when released in the States – “the best on the subject you will ever see” by the NY Post.
The Kennedy Assassination: 24 Hours After
The moments and hours after JFK’s tragic assassination were some of the most formative and important for America, but the true story has rarely and only partially, been told. For the first time, using never-before-seen transcripts only recently made public, this film pieces together the 24-hour period after the shots were fired.
• Told from the point-of-view of Vice President Lyndon Johnson, this HISTORY™ programme examines the unusual incidents and events surrounding his crucial swearing-in.
• Based on the bestselling book by Steven M. Gillon.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
An essential item for fans of JFK and/or the assassination event, and also individuals interested in film making & editing as this collection is a masterstroke.
( The full 3 dvd run time is 5 hours 15 mins )
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!
~~~ A word to the wise....I just bought this from " THE WORKS" store (UK) for £4-99 (21/11/2013)~~~~
Its perfect if you do not have access to the History Channel. If you watch the History Channel you may have seen these films already.
Three shots is continous actual historical footage from the US News Channels plus many other amateur sources.
Daytime TV being interrupted by News Bulletins, people being interviewed on the street etc. Its amazing to see people on the streets in New York City listening to the latest news bulletins from Dallas in almost the exact same way they would try to understand and learn of the events of 9/11 in Manhattan. If you enjoyed "102 Minutes That Changed America" you should enjoy this also.
When you witness the chaos of hundreds of reporters crammed into the small corridors of the Dallas Police Headquaters, Oswlads assassination becomes less of a shock.
24 Hours after is more fast paced with narration and an emphasis on LBJ
My only gripe is most of the footage is nearly all black and white though, considering it was 1963 this has to be expected.
1. The first DVD breaks into two parts of around 90 minutes each. The first part is an almost hour by hour depiction of events from Kennedy's arrival at Fort Worth to the shooting of Oswald at Dallas Police Station, relying wholly on actual footage (TV and personal) that most of us especially outside the USA will not have seen (the breakfast speech in Fort Worth; the drive to Dallas; the unfolding of events after the shooting within the Dealey Plaza area, the hospital scene and Dallas police station) all give you an as it happened feel that is well worth the purchase price alone.
2.The second part of this DVD is simply a documenting and visual listing in chronological order of all the various subsequent interviews, hearings, findings and theories including inevitably the Jim Garrison claims and the two later assassinations of Bobby Kennedy and Martin Luther King. It is of general interest but is so snappily done that all you get is an overview plus some of the more recent findings or disclosures are done so quickly you learn little. This part of the DVD is probably the least rewarding though a useful summary exercise.
3. Together with the first part of the first DVD (under 1.), the second DVD which covers the 24 hours after the fatal shooting largely (but not wholly) from the LBJ perspective is really amazing viewing.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Rehash of other sets with the exception of a couple of extra bits thrown inPublished 2 months ago by Mr. A. Stirling-farrow
This is one of the best JFK Assassination DVDs available, IMO, along with "The JFK Assassination Conspiracy Files" and "The Day Kennedy Died".Published 5 months ago by Christina
very impressed with this item. a lot of footage that i hadnt seen before and stuff that i had was an awful lot clearer than viewing on the net.Published 17 months ago by jo parish