- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: FaithWords (11 Oct. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455522236
- ISBN-13: 978-1455522231
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 2 x 23 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 394,555 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Live Them and Reach Your Potential Paperback – 11 Oct 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
What a wealth of leadership and personal growth wisdom! I believe his 5 Levels of Leadership is his best work yet. I know you'll love it. (Dick Vermeil, Former NFL Head Football Coach)
John has been a mentor and teacher for me for many years and what I love most about him is that he has pushed and helped me personally go through The 5 Levels of Leadership! (Kevin Turner, COO, Microsoft, on The 5 Levels of Leadership)
Following the success of The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, John Maxwell outlines THE 15 INVALUABLE LAWS OF GROWTH for readers, helping them cultivate a self awareness that will prove invaluable in the future.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The you really need to read and apply the principles in this book.
Have only just started into the first three laws and believe the long terms benefits will be ongoing and rewarding.
This book would not be for those who are not willing to put something into it,as with all things we rarely get something for nothing,no quick fixes.
I got this book as a present from two of my friends. Because they recommended me to read it I did and I was quite disappointed. The book is just not for me.
I already knew the ‘laws of growth’ and there was nothing new.
In plus I don’t like John C. Maxwell’s writing style because he is too technical and less practical for my taste. If you want to grow and you are looking for a practical book I would recommend:
1. Change Your Life In Seven Days (Book & DVD) by Paul McKenna
2. I Can Make You Smarter Paperback – by Paul McKenna
3. The Silva Mind Control Method by Jose Silva
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book, I really love it! Very practical, gives you things to do after each chapter. Everyone who wants to be leader and grow must read it!Published 13 months ago by Gabor
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Assertiveness
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Motivation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Business Life
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Christian Living