- Paperback: 266 pages
- Publisher: Melange Books, Llc (9 Mar. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1612355080
- ISBN-13: 978-1612355085
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.7 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,477,534 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Internet Date Paperback – 9 Mar 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
I'm a writer/director/producer based in London. I'm a single dad living with three teenage kids and two cats. Increasingly I find I've inadvertently started a new career: being personal manager, as all three show talent in the creative field - editing, writing, directing, singing and acting. in fact my daughter Shiona's first novel, '13', can be found on amazon - published when she was 16.
I still work as a copywriter on a freelance basis, although increasingly I am devoting more and more time to developing and producing both feature and TV drama at Film Engine with CEO Phil Taylor.
My most recent addition to amazon is How To Write A Great Short Film. It's a slim but highly focused Kindle on writing for the short format and is aimed at filmmakers. If you're tired of the fat you keep coming across in books on writing for film, you'll find this both nourishing and light. It's light on the price too, which can't be bad!
If you check out my websites - nicpenrake, sexinliterature and thewritersgetsit - you can find reviews and articles on books and screenwriting as well as extracts from my fiction.
Thanks for reading.