- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Lorenz Books (23 May 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0754826597
- ISBN-13: 978-0754826590
- Product Dimensions: 17.6 x 2.4 x 22.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 132,020 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Illustrated Book of Heraldry: An International History of Heraldry and Its Contemporary Uses Hardcover – 23 May 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Stephen Slater is a council member of The Heraldry Society of England, which exists to increase and extend interest in and knowledge of heraldry, armory, chivalry, genealogy and allied subjects. He is active in other regional heraldic organizations. He has lectured widely on a variety of heraldic subjects, in particular on his own research on the heraldry of Europe and on local heraldry. Stephen Slater writes articles on heraldry for numerous publications and has collaborated on several books.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I would have liked to have seen more typical examples and descriptions, but that said, it is a very informative book, and ideal for anyone (like myself) new to the subject.
That having been said, this is a jolly interesting book, reproduced in full colour, and is in hardback. How can you go wrong at this price?