- Paperback: 234 pages
- Publisher: University of Chicago Press; 2nd edition (1 Oct. 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226703436
- ISBN-13: 978-0226703435
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.5 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,182,334 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Hybrid Muse: Postcolonial Poetry In English Paperback – 1 Oct 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Jahan Ramazani is a professor of English at the University of Virginia. He is the author of "Poetry of Mourning: The Modern Elegy from Hardy to Heaney," which was a finalist for the National Book Critics Circle Award, as well as "Yeats and the Poetry of Death: Elegy, Self-Elegy, and the Sublime."
Inside This Book(Learn More)