Format: DVDChange

on 20 November 2014
I liked it but I've seen Rise of a foot soldier, the Football Factory, Green Street and both versions of the Firm. If you havent seen them you wont get half of the jokes, there was also references to other films like Goodfellas and Scarface.
So if you are going to watch it, it helps if you watch all the real football hooligan films first.
VINE VOICEon 20 March 2015
there are the serious football hooligan films and then there is this, part parody, part comedy, part serious. A nice cast of familiar enough looking faces and even danny dyer in a fleeting cameo give the film a little shine. If this is a comedy i didnt really laugh but i smiled now and then and nodded my head at the odd clever reference or moment. its a fun film, nothing brilliant but watchable. If you are thinking this is laugh out loud funny like airplane or naked gun you would be wrong but it passes 90 mins alot better than some films,
on 1 May 2015
At last, so I thought, a spoof film about all the footy hooligan films, I like most of them, there's a few which aren't, there are many references towards them but not funny...
I tried to stick with it but it was poor, sorry but it was... Cheaply made... A few cameos from the usual suspects but not enough humour to save it I'm afraid, I say humour in the broad sense...!
on 7 September 2015
Really very funny film. The characters are all very likeable, Nick Nevern is excellent in the lead role and credit to him for making a film, which ultimately mocks most of the movies he's been in! Must note though that unless you've seen, The Firm, Rise of the Footsoldier, Football Factory and Green Street, this film will make no sense!
on 19 October 2014
Some reasonable jokes about the hooligan side industry of fiction and autobiographies with references to all the classic movies from The Firm onwards, plus mixed in with references to the Goodfellas movie.
Doesn't always work and we all have our own idea of what is funny but I had a few laugh out loud moments.
on 30 November 2014
Absolutely brilliant! Well scripted and a take off of just about all the British Hooligan films (and more!) with loads of cameos from Danny Dyer to Ian Lavender! Lets have some more from Nick Navern! This film only missed out on awards because of the prejudice against British Low Budget films.
on 3 May 2015
This film is absolutely hilarious - really nails it with the films it spoofs (like Football Factory, Green Street etc). All different kinds of comedy is.used and the acting is fantastic - especially a certain Mr Nick Nevern - will definitely be watching more of his films
on 12 June 2014
Not knowing what to expect from this film I went to see it with a few mates at the cinema and what can I say except we laughed from start to finish. We loved the references to the films it parodies, with the characters and scenes. There were some proper laugh out loud moments where we couldn't stop laughing. Good to see this sort of film and the quality of the clothing was spot on! Unleash The Tash...haha!
on 22 September 2014
This film was very gory and had very black humour. Not at all my kind of film. My husband watched the whole thing but wasn't impressed and gave it two stars.
on 28 August 2014
Not the worst film I've seen. Funny in few places, not something I would watch again or recommend, unless you've not paid for it.