Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£16.99|
Save £8.96 (53%)
The History and Philosophy of Kung Fu: an Introduction Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I liked the academic approach to the topic as well, it is extremely well research, and yet expressed in the language of a true practitioner.
One of my top martial arts book!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have not read this book. I bought as a Xmas present. My son, the receipient, told me
he enjoyed it and thought it was very good book
and inspiring reading. Absolutely jam-packed with information and very easy to read. A must read for all martial artists, anyone interested in China, its history and philosophy,... Read morePublished on 31 Mar. 2013 by Ashley
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions > Eastern Mystical Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy > Introduction to Philosophy
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Combat Sports & Self-Defence > Martial Arts
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Eastern
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Other Eastern Religions > Eastern Philosophy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sport > Individual Sports > Martial Arts