- Hardcover: 480 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (18 Oct. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750682728
- ISBN-13: 978-0750682725
- Product Dimensions: 19.7 x 2.8 x 25.2 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,219,433 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The History of Gauged Brickwork: Conservation, Repair and Modern Application (Routledge Series in Conservation and Museology) Hardcover – 18 Oct 2007
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
"Gerard Lynch's new book is characteristicall sound and informative and three-stranded; a work of great scholarship and sound technology which informs the practical business of conservation and repair"
Professor John Ashurst - from Foreword.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?