Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 19 April 2009
I've owned this album for a good few months now, and I find all of the tracks superb for repeated listening. Damh has a lovely voice, gentle yet expressive.

I would highly recommend this album for all people that like pagan style folk music...I'd be surprised if you are disappointed.
on 23 February 2011
Another gem from Damh.Worth buying for 'Lady of the Silver Wheel', ' The Voyage of Bran' and 'Samhaim Eve' alone. If you like Celtic/pagan folk music then I'm sure you won't find this a let down in any way. Great stuff.
on 30 October 2012
This is in my opinion one of his best albums. I now have all of them and this being the last one I bought I feel that I saved the best till last. Great Album, great songs and it arrived within a couple of days.
on 9 November 2010
I love this album, so full of life and love. Dave is a great artist and writes some really fabulous songs. If you into paganism in anyway its a must hear.
on 4 January 2014
These songs aren't just songs - they tell tales in their own right. I plan to buy more from this artist!
on 31 July 2014
great to listen to over and over
on 21 July 2015