Format: MP3 DownloadChange
Price:£2.59

on 17 March 2013
I've been getting into this band since they released their first EP and to be honest there aren't any songs by them that I dislike! This EP adds three new songs to their collection plus some strange remix of their song 'All I Want'. To be honest, the remix is a bit rubbish and I think it does kinda ruin the song a bit, but the original is still brilliant, and this EP is just so good I couldn't give it less than 5 stars! I'm going to see this band live soon so I better start learning some lyrics! This EP is a definite recommendation for anybody!
on 9 April 2013
Kodaline are really something special - this EP is a perfect follow up to their first EP released last year. The lyrics are really meaningful and I love the sound of all their songs. The remix of "All I Want" on this is a bit different and I'm not entirely sure it fits with the rest, but it's growing on me. Absolutely cannot wait for their album to be released! I saw them live too and would definitely recommend this - they are brilliant live artists and really bring their songs to life!
on 22 January 2014
Months ago, I caught a snippet of a track when I was out and about...had no idea who sang it nor what it was called. Then I saw the album advertised on TV recently and the rest they say is history! I bought this EP as a taster. The track turned out to be High Hopes....and oh my, how I am in love with this song!!! The main vocalist has an absolute and remarkably beautiful voice and I could listen to it all day every day! I enjoyed tracks 2 and 3, but track 4 didn't feel like it fit the sound of the other 3. But then I don't know enough about the band to make that judgement. Their sound is very reminiscent, but other than Coldplay, I can't quite put my finger on who. When I say Coldplay, I don't feel this sells the quality and uniqueness I have already found in Kodaline. The EP has however encouraged me to buy the album which I have just downloaded...I hope it's as great, or greater, than this. My only disappointment really is how long it has taken for me to discover the track and the band! So, off to listen to the album, maybe jump to High Hopes first (!)...and...oh...that....voice...!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 June 2013
I brought this ep expecting it to be the same standard as the excellent Kodaline EP by the same band however excluding the brilliant title track, the other songs (and awful remix) weren't anywhere near as good. It'll be interesting to see if they are saving up higher quality material for their full length debut album
on 20 April 2013
First heard high hopes on tv .I was hooked immediately. There was such a beautiful quality to the voice and the lyrics.Bought the e p and wasn't, disappointed.can't wait for the release of their album . Would recommend it to everyone who appreciates a great song.
on 2 June 2013
This is great if you are in the mood for some easy listening. Amazon recommended this based on my past purchases and so I decided to give it a go which I am glad that I did.