on 22 June 2014
i bought this thinking i was going to be having sleepless nights with these amazing true stories...... well i had rather a good nights sleep as it was sooooo boring it sent me to sleep. oooooo a scary wardrobe that rattled etc. my 5 year old could tell a better spooky story! i will be honest & say i did not read all of this book. i just couldnt. never mind each to there own.
on 21 May 2014
Very short but enjoyable collection of bizarre experiences from one family that is much better written than many works of this type. Left me puzzling over what they experienced but accepting the authors sincerity. I read on Kindle where the price is fair on discount but as I say short. Genuinely interesting and spooky though
on 11 July 2014
Wasn't very impressed. The book seemed to be all over the place.
on 11 June 2014
Really interesting stories..always been looking for a ghost....looking for a link between two different worlds if that's what you call just something to let me know that it is real and not just tricks your mind believing in something impossible....
on 2 June 2014
Not a good read at all. The author could have written more about the experiences, instead a VERY brief report is given. Far too short, it had the potential for a really good read. Instead it left me feeling that I had been cheated.
on 4 May 2014
I love true paranormal stories and have read quite a few. It's ok but quite a few grammatical errors which really could have been avoided. Short read so worth a try if this doesn't bother you.
on 18 August 2014
Wasn't that interesting it was like reading someone diary, no real detail to the houses or ghosts, no background info. I read it hoping there would be more to interest me but sadly nothing.
on 13 September 2014
Terrible ! I felt that I was reading a book written by a 12 year old. I read a page out to my family and they just looked at me in bewilderment
Awful
on 11 May 2014
The book certainly did not disappoint, enjoyed the read. Well written on a subject that I am interested in, held my curiosity.
on 27 June 2014
A very basic account of a family's encounters with the paranormal. A total lack of descriptive information and detail. Extremely poor!