- Paperback: 542 pages
- Publisher: lulu.com (7 Sept. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0557076765
- ISBN-13: 978-0557076765
- Product Dimensions: 18.9 x 3.1 x 24.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,160,351 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The SQL Guide to SQLite Paperback – 7 Sep 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'm not a professional DB creator, I wanted an alternative to Mr Gates' Office db software. I didn't want to load a full blown db service (such as mySQL) for occasional use databases (e.g. address book or expenses entry). So I found SQLite and downloaded it.
This book has got me up and running with SQLite. It is always within reach when I'm using SQLite.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
To save typing all the SQL presented in the book is available for download from the authors website.