on 1 November 2012
After a lot of research into swaddling (nervous first timer!) I got the Grobag Little Pop Swaddle and Miracle Blanket Swaddle Wrap. The Miracle blanket was so highly rated but we only used it once for the first night. There was just too much fabric to wrap around and it seemed to swamp our little one.

The Grobag was fantastic and we ended up getting a couple. It doesn't have any fastenings, zips or velcro but wraps around the baby with the end tucked under the baby keeping it nicely swaddled. It's size was perfect for the first 6 weeks. We could have used it longer but went to sleeping bags instead as it's colder. Started off doing the full swaddle with arms in, then the half swaddle with arms out. Little one slept soundly the whole time we used it. Would definitely use again. Also they look so cute in it!
on 28 July 2012
Awkward to put on and without fastenings baby works her way out of it in no time. The swaddle-me one with the foot pouch & velcro fastenings is, in my opinion, much better.
on 9 December 2011
This is a lovely blanket - it was the first time I had seen one and I am very impressed. Its thin but warm and snuggly.
on 11 September 2012
Nice white cotton swaddle with tiny colorful polka dots...have been swaddling my baby since birth and hes now 2 months...only suggestion is that you can use it for 2 to 3 months max...then its better to get a larger size
on 27 February 2014
I have bought two of these swaddle blankets as baby shower gifts. They have been loved and well used.
Both gave me good feedback.
Nice and soft, and able to swaddle properly with them :)
on 9 May 2014
One of the best products we have purchased for our daughter.

Highly recommended - highly suggest every new parents buy one.
on 15 March 2015
Our Grandson loved it, made him feel secure. Not every child takes to it but also good for 'winding' baby in case of food reflux
on 20 October 2014
Good product, but my boy didn't like it at all.
on 25 January 2012
Be aware that this swaddle blanket doesn't have any Velcro fastenings/ tabs so baby won't be very secure & it will start to loosen as baby gets bigger & stronger. Personally I think you may as well just use a normal blanket & swaddle your baby with that rather than buy one of these. I used a Kiddopotamus swaddle blanket for my son & it was great. Just a pity they don't seem to do many options now that I am having girl. So I ordered this one & have now returned it. I just presumed it would have Velcro fastenings & was very disappointed when it arrived & didn't. I have now opted for the Summer Infant swaddleme which will hopefully be just as good as the Kiddopotamus was.
on 4 September 2012
I have used this swaddle blanket for my baby who is now 2 months and it has been perfect. Easy to use and easy to wash, she has been snug in it from day one. The main benefit is it keeps her arms from hitting the sides of her Moses basket and waking herself, and us up! You can just use the swaddle if it is warm or add a blanket on top if it is cooler. I would recommend for any new baby.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse