Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.31

on 14 May 2014
I wasn't sure whether I would like this when I started reading but I was drawn in by the theme of communication between human families and between humans and other species.

The potential effect of man's greed and impatience in growing super trees for faster profit was also an interesting aspect. The positive concept that we can adapt to a dramatic change of our way of thinking about 'using & abusing' our natural resources could give hope to the 'green' brigade, and to humanity itself.

Whether the author had this in mind I don't know but I really enjoyed it as a story with a positive, happy ending.
on 15 November 2013
I had fun reading this, the plot was good and the characters really engaging. I had to keep page turning until I finished. This is well worth the money and though it's pretty simply written I do not think you will be disappointed. Give it a try
on 7 November 2014
Quite a compelling and easy read. If only trees could talk. I don`t envy them being exposed to all the elements, they must be pretty chilly in the winter:))
on 21 May 2014
An Imaginative and entertaining tale, written in Mr. Johnson's normal casual and engaging style.
Well worth the read (whatever your age)!
on 16 October 2013
I've always had a thing about trees they hold so much knowledge

Yet hold it secret may be the birds know what they are thinking
on 28 December 2013
Mr Johnson really creates nice human characters that are 'normal' although his stories are anything but. Again an uplifting story.
on 1 December 2013
A bit disappointing compared to some of hs other stuff. I felt as if it was aimed at younger readers
on 22 February 2015
Really liked this book. Unlike anything else I've read before.
on 3 December 2015