1. Pilot Alicia is assigned her first case after having to return to work following her husband's corruption scandal and incarceration.
2. Stripped A stripper claims she was raped at the bachelor party of a prominent businessman.
3. Home The teenage son of a former friend hires her to defend him in a murder case, Alicia makes a difficult journey back to her old life.
4. Fixed As her husband's legal team continues to mount the case for his appeal, Alicia discovers evidence of possible jury tampering in her firm's class action law suit against a major pharmaceutical company.
5. Crash Alicia and Will have 72 hours to prove that a train company, and not the engineers, is responsible for a freight train crash, and secure the widows their husbands' pensions.
6. Conjugal As Alicia works with Will on the appeal of a death row inmate, she agrees to a conjugal visit with Peter in order to get information from him since her client was convicted under Peter's regime as state's attorney.
7. Unorthodox While representing the daughter of one of the partner's at the law firm, Alicia finds herself attracted to her co-counsel and his unorthodox approach to defending their client.
8. Unprepared Peter needs Alicia to testify on his behalf as his appeals process begins sooner than expected.
9. Threesome Alicia deals with tricky office politics when she's asked to represent the firm's senior partner after he's arrested.
10. Lifeguard When a judge with a history of questionable sentencing overturns a simple plea deal that Alicia arranged, she looks into his motivation.
11. Infamy Alicia learns more about her husband's fall from grace when she represents represents the wife of Peter's nemesis, Glenn Childs, in their divorce case.
12. Painkiller When a star high school quarterback dies from an overdose of painkillers, Alicia represents the doctor who prescribed the medication.
13. Bad Tensions are high as Peter's appeal trial begins and Alicia defends a wealthy client in civil court whose innocence she doubts, even after he's found not guilty in criminal court of murdering his wife.
14. Hi As Alicia defends a husband accused of murdering the babysitter, she and her family prepare for the outcome of Peter's appeal and his possible coming home.
15. Bang Peter gets acclimated to life at home and works on a comeback strategy with his political team.
16. Fleas As Peter strategizes on how to handle his retrial and the next steps in his public rehabilitation, Alicia and Will defend an attorney arrested for murder.
17. Heart In an emergency courtroom set up in a hospital, Alicia and Will battle an insurance company that refuses to pay for life-saving in-utero surgery.
18. Doubt Alicia and Will deal with their growing sexual tension and Diane and Kurt McVeigh continue their flirtation.
19. Boom When Alicia goes head-to-head in the courtroom with former boss Jonas Stern, she debates whether or not to use personal information to her advantage.
20. Mock The police are quickly at the door when Peter's electronic monitor sounds after he chases Alicia out of the apartment.
21. Unplugged The winner is announced in the competition between Alicia and Cary.
22. Hybristophilia Eli Gold works on getting Peter's charges dropped, and Alicia defends Colin Sweeney, a client and accused wife killer, who claims self defense after she finds him handcuffed to a dead woman.
23. Running At Eli Gold's urging, Alicia must decide if she'll stand by her man during Peter's new political campaign, or if she'll pursue a relationship with Will instead.
|Starring||Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry|
|Supporting actors||Archie Panjabi, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski|
|Network||CBS Studios International|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I am such a fan of the good wife I have all seasons now except five, delivery was really good.Published 3 days ago by Jan P.
The first season of the GoodWife is overrated, every single episode has a different court case and the show doesn't seem continuous, it's more similar to CSI and Law & Order than... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Shirley
Without wanting to be to dour it's a "good program". It's that program that could be an evening TV drama but wouldn't surprise you to catch it on daytime TV either. Read morePublished 2 months ago by norman
The wife finished this in a week. And judging by the large number of commentaries she gave me, this is a really good television program. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Chesh
Very good start to a great tv drama, highly recommend. Can not wait to see the next, Julianna is brilliant.Published 4 months ago by Ewa
... (which we loved) we wondered where next to turn.
"The Good Wife" has saved the day. Read more