Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 October 2012
Beth is a sassy and humble coffee shop worker, she's trying to fund herself through college and realises that she just isn't going to be able to make the next term's payments...and eat!

A regular visitor to the coffee house is Gabriel, Beth dosen't realise but he's the CEO of a large company and on seeing her downhearted one day Gabriel offers Beth a housekeeping job she can't refuse. Gabriel has been attracted to Beth for a while and sees this as an opportunity to get to know her better, Beth finds the 'job' confusing as their obvious attraction to each other blurs the boundaries of an acceptable employer/employee relationship.

This is a very erotic read and it is delightful reading the relationship develop between these two genuinely nice characters.

A short read but for the price of a coffee will keep you warm much longer.
on 24 October 2013
Loved this book. Terry towers has become my fav writer. I have read loads of her books including the whole girl in the coffee shop series. Brilliant. Powerful and very steamy.
on 28 October 2012
Fun, entertaining and erotically romantic!
Can it be that billionaires are really that good or that romantically attentive...?
Really enjoyed this book for its sheer entertainment
I actually read it twice!
on 30 March 2013
This could of been so exaggerated to be longer, disapointed but still recommend. Just bare in mind very short story. I hope author may do a follow on from it.?..
on 9 August 2013
Bought this as I have read the other books in the series, would love it if Terry Towers created a second series to continue the stories.
on 30 December 2012
Could not put this down once I started to read, it was very romantic but also erotic, Please read it you wont be disappointed.
on 21 August 2013
I think it was good but would of liked it to be longer, but the characters, plot and intense scenes were fabulous
on 24 January 2013
No depth to the story but it was worth what I paid for it. Ideal for a quick read of a slightly steamy book.
on 20 September 2012
For me giving this a five star rating was a total no brainer. It is nice and long, which in itself is great for a story that sucks you in and refuses to let go. It is exceptionally well written with superb characterisation but above all, for erotica readers, it is scorchingly sexy. I had so much fun reading it I simply had to get another story from the Coffee Shop series and chose The Politician And The Girl From The Coffee Shop for my next read. Get one, you won't regret it, I sure didn't.
on 13 January 2016