To celebrate the 30th anniversary of The Jam’s final studio album--as well as the band's startling split-- this super deluxe box set edition of The Gift
has been put together.
• Four discs, in individual wallets
1. Disc 1 – The original album re-mastered, plus 10 singles/b-sides from the period, up to the split.
2. Disc 2 – Bonus tracks: 15 remastered demos & alternate tracks, 13 of which are previously unreleased.
3. Disc 3 – Live at Wembley December 1982. The complete concert from the last ever Jam tour (previously unreleased), featuring 23 remastered tracks.
4. Disc 4 – DVD compilation
o Promo clips (Town Called Malice / Precious / The Bitterest Pill)
o Trans-Global Unity Express tour – live tracks from Birmingham show:
Danish TV special (DR) The Gift album live in small studio with audience
o Top Of The Pops – 1982 - Town Called Malice / Precious
• Outer box in original striped bag style cover – ‘The Jam – A Gift’!
• Hardback 72-page, full-colour book including new interviews with Paul Weller, a new essay by John Harris and a forward by Paul Weller.
• Set of postcard prints
• Replica 1982 tour programme