Renowned psychic and ghostbuster Katie Coutts really can talk to ghosts. In this book, she recounts her own ghostly experiences, with spine-tingling and often humorous case studies of notorious and not-so-notorious ghosts. She introduces to the ghosts she has known, from the phantom horseman to the ghost who made the bed!
• Introduction Katie Coutts and her amazing paranormal work.
• Katie's own encounters with ghosts, including the Germans soldiers who wouldn't go home and the car that moved by itself.
• The ghostly experiences of some of her clients, such as the remorseful nun and the sister that never was.
• Famous ghosts – Katie reinterprets many well-known ghost stories.
• Ghost stories from readers of Katie's column in the Sun – the best 25 out of the thousands she has received.