on 22 December 2009
This is a fabulous book. I've dipped in and out of it over the last 3 months and know that if I put my mind to it and follow the "plan" in the book I can change my life. I can relate to Louise as a mom struggling to find that elusive work life balance! I'm a full time mom looking to get back to work now my kids are growing up, but not sure which direction to take after a few years at home. I believe this book will really help me to move forward. I've also met Louise and she is really inspirational - a quality that comes through in her book. I look forward to taking stock with this book in 2010 and I highly recommened it.
on 17 October 2009
I enjoyed the friendly, informal way this book is written. It's very current - unlike many books of this type, I also liked the layout and found it easy to read. The author makes lots of useful examples from her own life which I really liked becuase I could relate to a lot of it. It's given me some useful tools and ideas. I'd reccommend it to anyone who's got something they want to do and just needs some tips and motivation to get there.
on 11 November 2009
This book really delivers what it promises, in a friendly and approachable way. The logical layout of the chapters makes it easy to dip in and out of and gain useful insights at every turn of the page. You get a sense that the author uses the tools and techniques described in the book to continually reassess her own life, as well as those of her clients, but above all it made me realise that I CAN take control of how I live my life.

It is one of those books that I will refer back to again and again. Highly recommended.
on 10 November 2009
I don't usually end up writing reviews but felt I just had to, after reading this particular book. There are so many self help books on the market and over the years I've read many of them. However this one is different. From the minute you open the book Louise manages to create a friendly and inspiring rapport with the reader. Her words truely motivate and her steps to fulfilling your dreams are managable and above all realistic!! Well worth buying!
on 9 April 2015
This book is excellent. Really motivating and if you follow Louise on social media she seems to be living proof that her tried and tested methods pay off! I have put some of her ideas into practice but am still working my way through. I look forward to reaping the rewards as I continue to put the effort in. A great motivator!
on 13 February 2010
This book covers the entire process of life coaching in an engaging, easy to read format and is coherent and original. I also love how it covers the spiritual aspect. One of the best books I've read on self help.
on 15 March 2011
I have read many self help books and this book in particular is the only book that has really helped me succeed in reaching my goals and changing my life.