on 1 August 2014
I own the "7-8 inch" bigger size version of this product and was waiting for a smaller size to be on sale. As the I wanted a slightly snugger fit that didn't slide up and down my arm all the time.
For comparison's sake my wrists are 7.5 inches. So you might think that this wouldn't fit me as it's a 6-7 inch wrist fitting bracelet, but it does. Even on it's tightest setting, which hugs my wrist tightly and doesn't wiggle around when it's on my wrist. I would not want to wear it all the time like that as it feels constrictive, but I'm just trying to give people an idea of fitting. The second and third settings are much more comfortable for my wrist size and mean the bracelet fits me exactly as I want it to.

For any other reviews of this bracelet because I'm sure my opinion isn't enough, check out the reviews on the size bigger bracelet. They are exactly the same, the only difference is the size and other physical appearances all clearly shown in the pictures. By the way, the colours are exactly as shown so no annoying surprise when you receive it.
Fastening the shackle can take some getting used to as it can be quite tricky, especially at first because the bracelets start off quite stiff and rigid, but they soon loosen up a little after a month or two of wear and bending.

They have amazing customer service as well! Full marks for the Friendly Swede.
 This is a great fit for my 17cm wrist as you can see from the video. It's a solid 3cm thick and there's a fair bit of adjustment via the clasp which has three holes. You get a spare securing pin too. I haven't tried unravelling the cord but it seems really well made and the bracelet itself is uniformly and neatly made. It comes with instructions. High quality item in my opinion that I would be happy to recommend to others.

*disclosure* sample received for review purposes
on 2 August 2014
I received two Trilobite Extra Beefy bracelets today. I chose these as they are shorter than Paracord 550s and fit a slimmer wrist better (mine are about 6.5 inches). They have the same excellent build quality as the 550s. A nice touch is the black coating on the clasp. The Friendly Swede logo is printed in silver, which looks good. Although the Trilobites are about 2cm shorter than the 550, they are both the same width. This makes them quite chunky to wear. The weave is also different to the 550 and that's where it gets its name with the distinctive three rows. The design makes fitting them on the wrist initially tricky. However, with practice, they aren't too difficult and I prefer to keep mine on permanently in any case. I found that, even after taking it into the shower over several months, the colour remains almost unchanged. It does lighten marginally, but I actually prefer that softening of the black (less stark). Like the 550, the buckle are stainless steel under the coating and are built to last. They don't rust or corrode at all and I'd be happy to trust one in an emergency. They come in a plastic bag and have a spare pin (nice touch). They also instructions on how to unravel the bracelet to use the Paracord. I would also like to say that their customer service is second to none! I thought the 550 was too long for my slim wrists. They listened and responded back very quickly.
on 30 September 2015
This Bracelet is just beefy, dark and sexy. It is the best looking Quality bracelet ive ever owned. It fits very nicely on my wrist (18cm) and feels very comfortable. Plus, if you Need the Bracelet in a survival Situation, it is covered by the friendly swedes lifetime warranty. Thats great.
The only Thing i have to critic is that f you live in Austria, like i do, ist not possible to order the product by the german Amazon branch. so i have to order through the UK and have to pay horrific shipping costs.
But all in all, the bracelet is definently worth the shipping, because the Quality is there and i am very pleased.

Very highly recommendend!
on 10 October 2014
​​The Friendly Swede has provided me with two of these high-quality Trilobite 500 lb paracord survival bracelets, one in Army Green and the other in Desert Camo colours, to test and review. My wrist measures 6.8 inches and these bracelets fit the best when I screw the bolt in the middle hole. In this way they are neither too tight nor too loose. I recommend anyone wishing to obtain these bracelets to measure their wrists beforehand to make sure they fit comfortably on them. Each bracelet comes with an extra bolt and that's a real bonus for me since I tend to lose things all the time.

These bracelets can not only prove indispensable and practical in certain critical situations, with their black stainless steel shackle with The Friendly Swede logo on, they look really cool on my wrist. I wear them everyday, swapping them according to my clothes' colour scheme. I even wear them for work even though I work in an office. My colleagues have never seen anything like them and they couldn't believe that I have more than 10 feet of paracord woven on my wrist. I really like the way these bracelets are weaved. The material is quite sturdy and the paracord is weaved very tightly.

At first you may find it a bit tricky to put it on as you need to screw the locking pin in the right hole while keeping both ends of the bracelet together single handedly. I wear it on my right hand and being right-handed I have to lock it in place with my left hand. At the beginning I needed some help to do so, but very soon I got the grip of it and now I put them on quite fast.

I have really got used to wearing these bracelets on my wrist. Apart from their fashionable look, I know that I have an extra peace of mind by having 10 feet of paracord with me all the time in case of some unexpected predicament.

If you are looking for a good paracord survival bracelet, look no further, The Friendly Swede's are the best!
on 6 April 2016
I loved how this bracelet was made. Well finished off and presented/packaged. Exactly as pictured and I'm sure would take a lot to wear down during use.

I have small wrists though so it just slid on over my hand. The catch was what mainly caught my eye but because I could slide the bracelet on it lost it's appeal. I did however give it a try and I'll admit it was a little fiddly trying to get on at first but that would become second nature after a few goes.

Lovely item thought-would be lush as a gift.
on 3 January 2015
First class bracelet, the quality is far better than I expected for the price, I ordered the 6-7 inch and fits perfectly, the shackle is high end with a quality finish, the cord is quality with a tight weave. The bracelet is Farley wide but flat which makes it extremely comfortable and doesn't feel bulky also fits better under the cuff if your clothing... I will definitely be ordering more of these for myself and as gifts.
on 5 July 2015
The bracelet fits perfectly for me! (I have just over 6" wrists). The paracord itself feels very high quality and because of the larger width, the bracelet is a lot stiffer than the other sizes. The buckle's a little bit hard to use when you first try to put the bracelet on, but you get used to it. As long as you tighten up the bolt enough it's never going to come lose on you either. I recommend this product!
on 1 September 2014
Excellent quality bracelet. Good quality shackle and easy to remove and replace on wrist. I purchased the 6 - 7 inch wrist size as I have fairly small wrists and it fits perfectly with the added option of three fastenings on the shackle, unlike a similar product I previously purchased. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone considering a survival bracelet....AN
on 15 December 2014
Bought myself this after seeing my bro in laws and was not disappointed. It's exactly as described and looks cool (in my eyes anyway!). Haven't had the need to undo the cord yet but there's plenty of time yet - may need to lasso a pack of wild chavs or lash a massive exhaust back onto a boy racers saxo...the uses are endless.