on 1 October 2010
If you are looking for the answers that nobody else has been able to give you (which is highly likely!!), this book answers it all.

The book explains how you possibibily got FM, what it does to your body, and more importantly, how to fix it! It is a convoluted illness, for sure, but is well explained in this book, step by step.

I highly recommend this for any Fibromylagia sufferers. It is the first book that has given me hope of getting rid of it forever, thus making a full recovery.
on 10 October 2009
This book enables people suffering from fibromyalgia to realise that they have been heard, they are no longer looked on as hypocondriacs and that there are solutions. Thank-you!
on 12 June 2014
This book from my own personal experience is a must have and read. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 3 years ago with years of going backwards and forwards from specialist to specialist. This offers hope along with real practical solutions. I am following through on the suggestions made in the book and it has made a difference to my life. The only negative is that it's American (where nearly all the research is being carried out) and the British medical profession are very reluctant to allow you to use or for them to prescribe the medication recommended in the book.
Please read and good luck on your journey which is 'my life with fibromyalgia'.
on 17 November 2013
A very comprehensive book on the subject of Fibromyalgia and how best to keep it under control or even improve things.
on 9 May 2014
This is the best book on Fibromyalgia I have read. I had always been led to believe that doctors didn't know what caused fibromyalgia, that they don't know how to treat it (most doctors don't!) & it is incurable. Well this book dramatically changes those misconceptions! Dr Dryland explains how you got fibromyalgia - all of which make complete sense - & how to treat it. It is easy to understand & not too heavy on the medical jargon. However I have had to read through it twice & make notes on the treatments etc. that would be relevant to me & my recovery. The only downside is that Dr Dryland is based in the USA & implementing the steps in your recovery would be much easier under the guidance of a fibro specialist, but this is the first book I have read that makes me feel positive about the future either with or without fibro.
on 16 June 2015
Good book, but I am told by the person I bought it for that the diet is a bit expensive and difficult to follow.
This of course may not apply to everyone. If there is anything out there that can help it's worth a try.
on 16 October 2015
very informative book. Confirmed some of my ideas, and gave me new ones to try. Shocked at some of the information. I would recommend it to anyone with this condition
on 5 May 2015
Very good book for me as a FM sufferer, makes total sense of the symptoms.
on 2 October 2015
Very good read with some interesting information
on 9 November 2015
Very good condition as described. Thank you.