- Paperback: 720 pages
- Publisher: Thorsons (17 Jun 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007137664
- ISBN-13: 978-0007137664
- Product Dimensions: 25.4 x 18.8 x 4.3 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,030,365 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
‘I support this book 100%. I am sure that this book will help everyone who is in search of good health.’ Tina Turner
‘I am absolutely delighted that Dr Sharma, a man with enormous knowledge and experience, has written this encyclopedia of alternative and orthodox healthcare and treatment; ultimately we are all responsible for our own well-being and this is a powerful tool.’ Hayley Mills
‘At last! A family health book with mainstream and alternative opinion.’ Nigel Planer
'A GUIDE TO INTERGRATED MEDICINE'
'Enjoying Health and Preventing Illness by Combining Complementary and Orthodox Therapies'
Set out in an accessible and easy-to-follow manner, the encyclopedia covers orthodox and complementary methods of treatment. It also offers practical advice on the very best available traditional or modern options for any given problem
This unique volume offers a wide range of solutions to ailments, covering all areas of the body, and also includes essential preventive and nutritional advice
Because our healthcare requirements change at different times in our lives, the Encyclopedia is organised in life stages: it starts before pregnancy, covers infancy, childhood and young adulthood, and it continues right through to adulthood, middle age and beyond
• Concise guidance on lifestyle, weight loss, staying fit and looking young
• Chapters on diagnostic techniques, drugs and therapies
• Clearly illustrated throughout with over 200 illustrations
• Fully indexed and cross-referenced for ease of use.