Foreword by Stanley Krippner Ph.D.
Part One: The History of the Fall
1. Whatâs Wrong with Human Beings?
2. The Pre-Fall Era.
3. The Fall
4. Unfallen Peoples
5. The Ego Explosion
Part Two: The Psychology of the Fall
6. The New Psyche
7. Escaping from Psychic Disharmony
8. The Origins of Social Chaos (1) â" War
9. The Origins of Social Chaos (2) â" Patriarchy
10. The Origins of Social Chaos (3) â" Inequality and Child Oppression
11. The Origins of God
12. Separation from the Body
13. The Origins of Time
14. The End of Nature
Part Three: The Trans-Fall Era
15. The First Wave
16. The Second Wave
17. A Question of Time