- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Faber & Faber; Main edition (7 Oct. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0571215211
- ISBN-13: 978-0571215218
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 1 x 20 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 954,528 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Fall of Fergal: Unlikely Exploits Book One Paperback – 7 Oct 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
"Praise for Awful End, Book One of the 'Eddie Dickens Trilogy': '... a scrumptious cross between Dickens and Monty Python.' Guardian 'Like Roddy Doyle, Philip Ardagh plays with narrative to hilarious effect.' The Bookseller 'It would be a sad soul that didn't find this book hilarious.' Financial Times --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Philip Ardagh, whose very first Grubtown Tale won him the Roald Dahl Funny Prize, is author of numerous books including the award-winning Eddie Dickens adventures, currently in over 30 languages. He wrote BBC radio's first truly interactive radio drama, collaborated with Sir Paul McCartney on his first children's book and is a 'regularly irregular' reviewer of children's books for the Guardian. Married with a son, he divides his time between Tunbridge Wells and Grubtown, where he cultivates his impressive beard.